Best Tactical Gloves Review and Buying Guide
Tactical gloves are an important asset for anyone involved in law enforcement, military, security, and sports applications. They offer the perfect balance of protection, comfort, and dexterity, ensuring users can carry out their activities without putting their hands in danger.
When you look to buy tactical gloves, you need to identify the sizes, materials, and features that offer the best performance for your use. To help you find the perfect pair, we’ve compiled a list of the best tactical gloves on the market and reviewed them with a comprehensive buying guide.
Best Tactical Gloves of 2021
- Hatch Gabrielle GT7 Tactical Gloves – This advanced tactical gloves offer superior grip and dexterity. Its anti-slip/silicon-printed palms ensure the gloves stay in place. The durable construction of these gloves also offers 360-degree protection against wear and tear.
- Oakley Standard Issue Tactical Gloves – These gloves feature touchscreen-compatible fingertips that enable you to access your devices without taking off your gloves. The form-fitting, lightweight design and breathable mesh panels make these gloves perfect for all-day protection and comfort.
- 5.11 Tactical Defender Gloves – These gloves have a reinforced palm design that offers superior tear-resistant protection and enhanced grip. The gloves also feature a low-profile hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
- Helikon Tex BattleGloves – This tactical glove features an ergonomic design that fits naturally onto the hands and provides a full range of motion. It also comes with a knitted cuff and reinforced palm to offer adequate protection without compromising dexterity.
- Gripforce OpsCore Tactical Gloves – This tactical glove is engineered to provide superior comfort and protection. Its synthetic leather palms and low-profile design make it perfect for use in any environment. The glove also features a touchscreen-compatible surface for accessing devices.
Tactical Gloves Buying Guide
Here are some factors to consider when buying tactical gloves:
- Material – Tactical gloves are usually made from synthetic leather, nylon, or spandex. Choose a material that is durable and protective enough for your job but also offers superior grip and breathability.
- Fit – Tactical gloves should fit snugly around the hand without being uncomfortable. Having the right fit is critical for protection and precision when handling firearms.
- Touchscreen Compatibility – If you need to access touch screen devices in the line of duty, look for gloves that offer touchscreen compatibility.
- Protection from the Elements – If you work in an outdoor environment, you need gloves that are weather-resistant and provide enough insulation against extreme temperatures.
Finding the right pair of tactical gloves can be overwhelming. Before you decide on a pair, consider the job you need them for and the features described in this guide. Doing your research will ensure you get the perfect pair of gloves for the application.