Best Mosquito Traps for Indoor & Outdoor – Review and Buying Guide
Whether you’re planning a summer BBQ, a family reunion, or an outdoor party, mosquitos can put a damper on your day. But that doesn’t mean you have to resign yourself to an evening of itchy bites and a glass of garlic-scented citronella. The best mosquito trap can help put an end to all of your mosquito misery.
From electric and battery-powered to all-natural and scent-based, there’s a mosquito trap to fit almost any budget and preference. To help you stay bite and worry-free this summer, we’ve compiled a list of the best mosquito traps and listed their features here. Read on to learn more.
Best Mosquito Traps for Indoor & Outdoor Use
1. Thermacell Radius Zone Mosquito Repellent Gen 2.0
This device works by heating a refillable, scent-infused fume pad that repels and kills mosquitos. It’s odorless and non-toxic, making it safe to use around humans and animals. The device operates on a battery-power source and it can be controlled through a phone app. It has a range of up to 350 sqaure feet and can be used indoor and outdoor.
2. DynaTrap Insect Trap
The DynaTrap insect trap traps, kills, and prevents mosquitos and other insects through a silent UV light, fan suction, and carbon dioxide. It is powered by a plug-in or battery-powered source and has a range of 200 sqaure feet. The device is odorless and is safe to use indoors and outdoors.
3. Elucto Electric Zapper
This device works by using UV light to attract and kill mosquitos. The electric Zapper is powered by a plug-in source and can be used indoors and outdoors. It has a range of about 200 square feet and is safe for humans and animals.
4. Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer
The Flowtron insect killer uses UV light to attract and catch mosquitos. The device is powered by plugging it into a power source, and it can be used both indoors and outdoors. The range of the device is about one acre and is safe for humans and pets.
Things to Consider When Buying a Mosquito Trap
- Range: The range of a trap is how far it can effectively trap and kill insects. The larger the range, the more effective it will be. Consider your needs and the size of the space you will be using it in.
- Power Source: Traps come in two types of power sources: plug-in or battery-powered. Consider which kind of source will best suit your needs.
- Safety: Make sure your mosquito trap is safe to use around humans and animals and is odorless.
- Price: Different traps have different prices. Consider your budget when deciding which trap is best for you.
Mosquitos don’t have to put a damper on your summer plans. With the right mosquito trap, you can enjoy your outdoor gatherings bite and worry-free. We hope our review and buying guide of the best mosquito traps for indoor and outdoor use helps you find the best trap for you.