DIY Perimeter Alarm To Protect Your Home&Camp
A perimeter alarm is one of the most effective ways to protect your home and camp from unwanted intruders. It can detect anyone trying to breach your fence or wall and alert you to the presence of an intruder. The good news is, you can easily make a DIY perimeter alarm to protect both your camp and home by following a few easy steps.
- Anatomical wire or copper wire
- A power source (batteries or solar cells)
- Electrical tape
- A bell or alarm of your choice
- Layout your perimeter on the ground by running a wire from one corner of your home or camp to the other. To make sure the perimeter is secure, make sure the wire is tight and secure.
- Attach a power source to the wire using electrical tape. This step is important as it provides energy to activate the alarm.
- Attach a bell or alarm to the wire and secure it with electric tape. When the wire is breached, the alarm will sound and alert you of the intruder.
- Test the perimeter by walking around the wire. When you breach the wire, the alarm should sound.
A perimeter alarm is a great way to protect your home or camp from intruders. It is easy and affordable to make a DIY alarm system if you have the materials and follow the above instructions. Be sure to secure your perimeter and enjoy the safety and peace of mind of a great home security system!