DIY Clay Pot Candle Heater
Create a DIY clay pot candle heater to keep your patio or outdoor area warm during the colder months with minimal effort! This DIY project is an easy and cost-effective way to keep your outdoor space cozy and inviting. Here’s an easy-to-follow guide on how to make your own clay pot candle heater.
Materials You Need:
- Clay pot
- Tealight candles
- Tin can
- Rocks (for the base of the heater)
- Start by placing the rocks in the bottom of the clay pot.
- Place the tin can on top of the rocks, making sure that it’s stable and well-balanced.
- Position the tealight candles around the tin can, making sure to leave enough room in between the candles.
- Light the tealight candles and enjoy the warmth the clay pot candle heater gives off!
- Be sure to handle the clay pot and the tealight candles with caution in order to avoid any potential accidents.
- Keep a fire extinguisher nearby just to be safe.
- Keep the clay pot candle heater away from flammable materials.
That’s it! With this easy-to-follow DIY guide, you can now enjoy the warmth and coziness of your own clay pot candle heater in your outdoor space. So get your materials ready and start creating your very own clay pot candle heater for chillier days!