Best Car Escape Tool Review and Buying Guide
Getting stuck in a car is a fear that many drivers have. In an emergency situation, it can be hard to know what to do if you are unable to open your car doors. Fortunately, there are tools out there that can help you escape from your car in an emergency. In this article, we’ll review some of the best car escape tools and discuss how to choose the right one for you.
Top 4 Car Escape Tools
There are several different types of car escape tools available on the market. Here are some of the top options available.
- E-Mergency Car Escape Tool: This tool is designed to be able to break most car windows and cut most car seatbelts. It is made from rustproof stainless steel and has a built-in LED flashlight. It is also compact enough to fit in your pocket or glove compartment.
- LIFEHammer: This tool features a hammer to break car windows and a razor-sharp blade to cut seatbelts. It is designed with a sturdy stainless steel construction and is available in different sizes for different door windows. It also has an orange color for visibility.
- The ResQMe Keychain Tool: This tool is designed to be easily attached to your keychain and provides features similar to the E-Mergency car escape tools. It can break most windows and slice most seatbelts. It is made from durable steel and has a bright yellow color for easy visibility.
- Life Line: This tool offers features that are similar to the other car escape tools, but it is designed with a stainless steel rope. This rope can be wrapped around a door handle or window crank and used to pull the window open. It is also designed with an emergency whistle for additional help.
Things to Consider When Buying a Car Escape Tool
When it comes to buying a car escape tool, there are some things that you should consider. Here are a few things you may want to think about before making your purchase.
- Size: You’ll want to purchase a tool that is easy to use and small enough to fit into your glove compartment or pocket. You don’t want to purchase one that is too big or heavy for you to carry easily.
- Durability: Make sure the tool you buy is made from a durable material like stainless steel. This will ensure that it will last and be able to withstand the elements.
- Visibility: It’s important to have a tool that is easily visible. Look for a tool that has a bright orange or yellow color.
- Seatbelt and Window Breaking Capabilities: Make sure the tool you purchase is capable of breaking both seatbelts and windows.
Finding the right car escape tool can help you in an emergency situation. Consider the size, durability, visibility, and capabilities of the tool before making your purchase. With the right tool, you can be more prepared, and possibly even save your life.