DIY Perimeter Alarm To Protect Your Home & Camp
Do you feel a need to safeguard your home and campsite? Is your goal to keep intruders away from your beloved property? Look no further than a DIY perimeter alarm for your protection! Here, we’ll break down the necessary components and steps you take to ensure your security.
Essential Components of a Perimeter Alarm
Your DIY perimeter alarm will require the following components in order to function properly:
- An infrared motion detector
- A siren or alarm bell
- Screwdriver (for installation)
- Video recording device
For the infrared motion detector, we recommend the PIR-1 model. It’s a reliable device that can detect motion up to 40 feet away.
Easy Installation Steps
Installing a perimeter alarm is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Mount the infrared motion detector around the perimeter of your property.
- Connect the alarm bell or siren to the detector.
- Position the video recording device at a strategic point.
- Program your detector and camera with appropriate settings.
- Activate the perimeter alarm.
That’s it! Your DIY perimeter alarm is installed and ready to help protect your home and campsite.
By following the steps outlined above, you’ll be able to quickly and easily install a DIY perimeter alarm to protect your home and campsite. The right components and programming will ensure the security of your beloved property.