DIY Perimeter Alarm to Protect Your Home & Camp
Safety and security of your home & camp are the top priority whether you’re on vacation or away for long period. Installation of high security alarms to protect your home and camp from intruders is expensive and can cause a dent in your pocket. Thankfully, there are many DIY perimeter alarm systems available in the market today that provides you optimum safety without being exorbitant.
Installing a perimeter alarm system takes about 30 minutes because you don’t have to call a technician and almost all the systems available come with manuals and easy-to-follow instructions. Wireless DIY perimeter alarm systems that come with motion sensors and cameras are preferred ones. Other than that, there are portable devices like smartphone-controlled surveillance cameras and sensors that you can install by yourself.
Advantages of DIY Perimeter Alarm System
- It is cost effective and not too expensive.
- Installation is easiest and fastest. The entire process takes about 30 minutes.
- You can monitor all activity from a central location via web or mobile.
- These alarms are very reliable.
- Some DIY kits come with motion sensors and cameras.
Types of DIY Perimeter Alarm Systems
- Standard systems – It is simple and comes with sensors for doors and windows. It also alerts you when any of these are opened.
- Motion sensors – Using ultra sound or passive infrared technology. It triggers an alarm when detects any motion.
- Wireless systems – Most advance and secured one, all sensors are connected to a central panel that can be accessed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
DIY alarm systems provide you with additional safety and security from intruders and it does not break your bank. So, if you are looking for immediate safety and security then these are your best options.