Best Mosquito Trap for Indoor & Outdoor Review and Buying Guide
Mosquitoes are an annoying bug that can ruin your outdoor activities and even affect your quality of sleep when indoors. It’s time to fight back and get one of the best mosquito traps for your home.
Mosquito traps use either a chemical, light, or a fan to trap or kill mosquitoes. We have researched and identified the best products to help find the right choice to keep your Mosquito woes away.
Best Mosquito Traps for Indoors
- Eliminator Electric Indoor Outdoor Insect Trap: This is one of the best mosquito traps for indoor and outdoor use. It uses UV technology to attract and kill mosquitoes. The mosquitoes get sucked into the net and die with higher chances of survival for other buzzing insects.
- DynaTrap DT2050 Insect and Mosquito Trap: The DynaTrap DT2050 insect and mosquito trap uses a special UV light to attract insects and kill them in the inbuilt fan. It has a larger capacity and a quiet fan for peaceful killing.
- Aspectek 20W Electronic Indoor Insect and Mosquito Killer: Aspectek’s 20 watt electronic device is powered with a high voltage grid to zap mosquitoes and other insects instantly. The device uses a low noise fan to ensure silence during operations.
Best Mosquito Traps for Outdoors
- Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer: This 15-watt electronic insect killer uses a high voltage electric grid to zap pests to death. It is UV-resistant and waterproof for outdoor application and is also quiet while operating.
- Flowtron BK-80D Electronic Insect Killer: This is a perfect choice for keeping mosquitoes away from your outdoor events or activities. The 80 watts of power will keep nothing and nobody buzzing as this bug zapper will zap bugs within 900 square feet.
- Stinger Insect Zapper with Accent Light: This insect zapper has a one-acre killing capacity and is perfect for outdoor use. It uses dual attraction with a black light and an LED and has an inbuilt fan to help trap the bugs.
Tips on Buying Mosquito Traps
- Research into the various types of traps available and identify the one that best suits your needs.
- Based on the size of your area needing protection, choose the power capacity of your mosquito trap. E.g. house mosquitoes may be more easily caught with a 15 watt bug zapper while parties might call for the 80 watt type.
- Check features such as noise level, waterproof rating, and standby power capacity.
- Make sure you understand how to maintain and clean your traps. Dengue is spread through mosquito larvae which is why keeping your traps clean is important.
With this guide, you won’t have to keep swatting away those annoying mosquitoes. From indoor traps to outdoor traps, there is one for you. Plus, now you know what to look out for when buying one.