Best Mosquito Trap for Indoor & Outdoor Review and Buying Guide
Mosquitoes are annoying not just because they can be a nuisance, but they can also carry dangerous diseases. Having a mosquito trap inside and outside your home can help reduce the number of mosquitoes, as well as the risk of getting bitten and having someone in your home possibly contract a serious illness.
We’ve curated a list of the top-rated mosquito traps for both indoor and outdoor use that will help keep your home and family safe from mosquitoes and their dangerous diseases. Read on for our reviews and a guide to choosing the best mosquito trap for your needs.
Best Indoor Mosquito Traps (2020 Edition):
- Pest Pro Electric Bug Zapper – This is a great option to get rid of mosquitoes indoors without having to use sprays, foggers, or bombs.
- Flowtron Universal BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer – This high-intensity UV lamp attracts and kills flying bugs and mosquitoes.
- Megatron A2Z Mosquito Trap – This trap uses 270 UV bulbs and features multiple capture chambers that trap the mosquitoes within a powerful vortex funnel.
Best Outdoor Mosquito Traps (2020 edition):
- Trapro Automated Insect Killer – This is an all-in-one mosquito-control solution. The trap works to attract mosquitoes from up to 25 ft. away, and then traps and kills them.
- Mosquito Magnet Patriot Plus – This mosquito trap uses a combination of heat, light, octenol and carbon dioxide to lure in and trap mosquitoes.
- Radius Zone Mosquito Trap – This is an advanced mosquito trap that lures in and traps mosquitoes using a combination of CO2, octenol, heat, and UV light.
The best mosquito trap for your needs depends on where you will be using the trap. If you are looking for an indoor mosquito trap, choose one with UV light traps that will draw the mosquitoes in and keep them trapped inside. For outdoor traps, look for options that use carbon dioxide, octenol, heat, and UV light to attract mosquitoes.
When selecting a trap, pay attention to the range of the trap to ensure it is able to reach areas you need covered. You should also look at the area the trap can cover, as well as the dimensions of the trap itself.
Finally, consider the cost of the trap – insect traps can range from relatively inexpensive to quite costly, depending on the features and brand. We recommend comparing the traps’ features and prices to choose one that best fits your needs and budget.
Mosquito traps can be incredibly useful and effective in getting rid of those pesky mosquitos, and are well worth the investment. Our guide has given you the best indoor and outdoor mosquito traps of 2020, as well as a buying guide to help you make the best choice for your situation.