Best Belly Band Holster for Survival For Men & Women Review and Buying Guide
Are you a gun owner looking for an alternative to traditional holster designs? A belly band holster could be the perfect option for you. Not only does it offer your weapon easy access, it’s also extremely comfortable to wear and lets you conceal your gun discreetly beneath your clothing.
Before you buy, it’s important to know the basics. A belly band holster is a type of gun holster designed to be worn around your waist or hips. It can be used to carry a variety of medium and small pistols and revolvers, and is generally made of a flexible material such as neoprene or nylon.
It’s also important to consider the pros and cons of belly band holsters before making a purchase. Let’s take a look at them:
Pros of Belly Band Holsters
- Versatile: Belly band holsters are extremely versatile and can be used to carry almost any handgun.
- High Comfort: Belly band holsters are designed to be comfortable to wear, even during long periods.
- Excellent Concealment: Belly band holsters offer excellent concealment and allow you to keep your gun discreetly beneath your clothing.
- Cost: Belly band holsters are typically cheaper than traditional holsters, but still provide adequate quality.
Cons of Belly Band Holsters
- Difficult to Re-Holster: Without the backing of a belt, belly band holsters can be difficult to re-holster.
- Printing: Due to the flexible nature of the material, belly band holsters can result in printing on your clothing if the gun is not properly concealed.
- Retention: While belly band holsters do offer good retention, they are not as secure as traditional holsters.
- Access: Belly band holsters can be slow to access due to their position on your body.
What to Look for in a Belly Band Holster
When choosing a belly band holster for survival, there are a few important features to consider.
- Adjustability: Look for a holster that is adjustable to suit your body type and style of clothing.
- Construction: Choose a holster that is made out of high-quality materials that will last.
- Retention: Look for holsters with adjustable retention devices such as snap closures or adjustable straps.
- Sizing: Be sure to pick a belly band holster that is the correct size for your waist and gun.
With the right belly band holster for survival, you can carry your gun comfortably and discreetly. However, it’s important to consider the pros and cons and determine the features you need before making a purchase.
We hope this review and buying guide has helped you learn more about belly band holsters and determine which one will best suit your needs.